QA Engineer Manager
We are OneMind Technologies. We build a GIS smart hypervisor solution for Smart City based on edge technology and really cool features to help our clients transform their operational decisions, reveal intelligence and be more sustainable through real-time and cross domain analysis.
OneMind NG is the hypervisor of Neom (KSA), the largest smart city project ever deployed.
We bring value to our client with dedication and enthusiasm, we are passionate about what we do and the way we do it, we transmit this excitement to our client and peers. This is not a job; it is an adventure!
Since 2020 we are part of the Affluence Corporation a US group aiming to bring 5G and edge computing technologies to the market.
As we are fast growing in a market with double digit expansion, we are now looking for an outstanding QA Engineer Manager to join the Engineering team on a fully remote basis with a permanent contract.
- Reporting directly to CTO of the company as QA manager, you will have the challenge to build and drive our product quality strategy to sustain our growth and maintain high quality standards, contributing to an amazing user experience.
- You will work with the rest of the team, take ownership of the testing processes, and help define how the application works. You will be seated behind the wheel and your decision and expertise will impact the quality and excellence of our product.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Collect quality data and identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Define and manage test cases/test runs and validate them.
- Participating in technical leads meetings to align the automation strategy with the rest of the teams and platforms.
- Perform analyses, research, and interpretation of business requirements to document technical requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain testing scripts for business applications.
- Communicate and/or collaborate with the functional/technical team members to coordinate testing efforts in support of one or more applications/systems.
- Define appropriate measures and testing strategies for the automation solutions.
- A combination of manual functional/non-functional testing and test automation.
- Working closely with product owners and developers to understand product specifics and create corresponding test strategies.
- Ensuring the documentation is self-explanatory, reliable, and updated.
- Manage and coordinate the different tech subcontractors.
- Maintain in house a high level of expertise of the platform.
- Our Platform is Kubernetes native based on microservices, our technical stack consists of Keycloack, OpenWhish, Traefik, Node-Red, PostgreSQL, TypeScript and React, and we use Azure DevOps for our test plans.
- Our main focus is to be on top of the latest technologies and frameworks, in line with the demands of the Industrial IoT sector.
- Ability to organize work with little day-to-day direction.
- Track record of flexibility in response to changing circumstances.
- A good team player with excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- The candidate should have a mid-high seniority level (5 - 10 years of experience as Tech QA Engineer) with demonstrated experience in Typescript & NodeJS, and TDD.
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other.
- Desired experience with web security technology.
- You are passionate about IoT & technical challenges.
- Strong analysis and practical problem-solving abilities to resolve challenging situations.
- Experience managing people, setting, and following up on tasks, having periodic meetings, organizing work.
- High level of spoken and written Technical English is required.
- Clear concepts of diverse types of testing.
- Experience in the creation of test environments.
- Self-taught and highly perfectionist.
Nice to have
- You have experience in Performance tests: load and stress testing.
- You have experience using AWS services.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, proactive, and a creative team player.
- Honest, direct, responsible, and transparent.
- Communication abilities to work with co-workers located around the world.
- Great work environment with a passionate team from +10 countries.
- Healthy work-life balance with a strong outcome orientation. You will work full remotely Opportunity to work for a tech company with solid partners (Dell Technologies, Orange Business Service, Ciber-C…) on ambitious innovative projects around the world.
- You can expect a competitive compensation package.
- Working with edge technology and state of the art products that will change the way the world lives and works.
- Learn from Senior team.
- Be part of the most important smart city project in the world.
At OneMind, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.