- Early 2015: Worldsensing decides to create a business unit to deliver solutions to Smart Cities
- Smart City: September 2015, Bogota
- Smart City: July 2016, Katara
- Safe City: June 2016, Casablanca
- Safe City: September 2016, Mexico
- Smart City: January 2017, Cundinamarca
- Launch of Smart Construction Solution: March 2017, Follo Line
- Smart Region: September 2018, Quangh Ningh, Vietnam
- Smart Construction: January 2019, Marmaray, Turkey
- OneMind DELL certification and global partnership for DiCi Team, April 2019
- Smart City: June 2019, Leon
- Smart City, COVID management: September 2020, Puerto Rico
- Launch of Smart Airport Solution: October 2020
- Affluence Corporation acquires OneMind, November 2020
Chief Executive Officer
Head of Presales
With 15+ years’ experience, Pilar has proven skills on technical solutions definition and implementation. She has worked in different roles on diverse projects, ranging from data collection through sensors and automated control systems. This is where she became passionate about IoT and how technology application can help improve business, enhance living experience, and enable Cities to become Smart.
Head of Business Development
Over the last decade, Francesc has been focusing on transforming businesses and cities with advanced IoT solutions. As head of business development, he is responsible for high-touch relationship building and helping organizations scale their operations. Francesc is an expert in identifying customer needs and turning them into real deployments by advising key senior stakeholders on how to transform their digital business.
Head of Product
Michael has 15+ years’ experience in business strategy, Agile product development, and marketing with a proven track record in building multiplatform B2B and B2C products in international markets. His domain expertise is focused on Smart Cities and IoT. Michael is currently leading the software product strategy and owns the software product roadmap.
Head of Technology
Pau graduated from the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, in Telecommunications Engineering. He has more than 8 years of experience in Data Science. Pau’s domain expertise is focused on Applied Machine Learning.
Head of Engineering
Daniel has 7+ years’ experience leading technical teams in the execution of projects of different nature with agile methodologies. He is currently the acting Head of Engineering at OneMind Technologies where he leads the software engineering team in the execution of the product roadmap and owns the technological roadmap.
Head of Delivery and Customer Success
Nuria has 10 years’ experience in business management, project management and consultancy, with a proven track in leading projects in the telecommunications industry worldwide. Her domain expertise is focused on smart cities and networking project consultancy services. Nuria leads the relationship with the customers, as well as the operational follow-up and accompaniment.
Jeremy has 16 years’ experience in international sales and project implementation.
His domain expertise is focused on construction, infrastructures and smart cities.
Jeremy is leading the Sales team at OneMind Technologies. Owning the Pipeline, he oversees business generation and how the company offers customers the solution best suited to their needs.